Your Perfect Match
Tui Hills offers three distinct wedding packages based primarily on the amount of time you want to put into
organising the big day. Within those packages, we offer a wide range of options to suit most budgets.
The Classic Wedding
Be Across Every Detail
This is the traditional wedding, and the basis for all other packages. You choose the reception based on the menu you like and the venue fee based on your date. You or your wedding planner are in charge of the planning – fantastic if you’ve always wanted to organise your own wedding.
You can add extras such as a photobooth, giant LED L.O.V.E letters, or the Tui Suite for getting ready on the morning of the wedding. We’ll help guide you through the options so you end up with exactly the sort of day you want. Final prices may vary in accordance with Tui Hills terms and conditions.
Your choice of reception package:
- $165-175 pp for the Kiwi menu – Familiar favourites with a gourmet twist
- $195-205 pp for the Tui menu – A premium meal for your special day, including barbeque options
- $235-245 pp for the Kereru menu – Our chef’s special selection
- Each reception package includes 7 hours of drinks – house wine, beer and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Add house spirits to the selection for $10 per adult, free with the Kereru menu. You can also extend the package – each extra hour is $10 pp – or add an additional bar tab for premium drinks.
- Babies and toddlers are free, children half price.
- $10 per head discount for non-alcoholic drinks package
Plus venue fee (which includes, furniture, tableware and staff):
- $1,000 for Monday to Thursday or any winter day (1 May – 30 Sep)
- $2,000 for Friday or Sunday in summer
- $3,000 for Saturday in summer
- $4,000 for a premium date, such as Valentines Day
To work out the approximate cost of your wedding, multiply the price of your chosen reception package by the number of guests (including you and your fiancee) and add the venue fee determined by your date.
For instance, a 70-person wedding with a Kiwi menu on a Friday in summer would be $165 x 60, + $2,000 = $13,550 for venue, food and drink.
Minimum spend on reception, venue fee and items hired from Tui Hills:
- Saturday (or Sunday on a long weekend) in summer (1 Oct – 30 Apr)
- Friday or Sunday in summer – $12,000
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or any winter day (1 May – 30 Sep) – $7,000
– There are no minimum guest numbers
– The venue capacity is 100 people
– There is no option for BYO drinks
– Food is provided by the Tui Hills kitchen
– The venue isn’t available for ceremony-only weddings
All Wedding Packages Include:
- Exclusive hire of the venue until midnight
- Use of Tui Hills’ furniture, cutlery, glasses and crockery
- Staff for food and drinks service
- Two meetings with your Wedding Coordinator
- Access to the Kowhai Glade and Nikau Pavilion for a wedding rehearsal
- Use of the in-house music system covering the whole venue
- Use of the portable sound system and microphone if required for your ceremony
- Fairy lights and festoon lights in the Nikau Pavilion
- Disco balls on the dance floor + dimmable lights throughout the venue
- Ceremony chairs for all guests, including setup
- Cutting of the wedding cake
- Setup of furniture, and pack-down and cleaning
Choose From These Extras and Upgrades!
There are plenty of other options to add. You can include your choices at the time you book, or book first to secure your all-important date and consider extras later. And of course, you can decide to stay with the Classic if it suits all your needs – job done! Here’s a taste of what’s available. Our wedding team will help guide you through these if and when the time comes.
The Classic Plus
Add Floral Styling and More
Our Classic Plus package takes away the stress of styling and decorating the venue. You choose the floral theme and we organise the florist and table styling.
Additionally, you can hire vases, floral arches, neon signs, giant LED L.O.V.E. letters, and a photobooth.
Stephanie and Tyerell
2020 – Concierge Wedding
“For us as a couple the biggest thing was that we didn’t need to worry about anything! Everything went smoothly.”
Johanna and Chase
2020 – Classic Plus Wedding
“Tui Hills’ team did an amazing job with everything on the day, making it such an effortless smooth carefree experience.”
We Help you Organise
Organising a wedding yourself can be like taking on a second job. Let our team help relieve you of that burden with our Concierge wedding service.
You choose the celebrant, photographer, florist, cake and DJ from our lists of top pros while we do the rest.
Your Auckland Destination Wedding
Turn your wedding day into a 2, 3 or even 4-day celebration. With our Ultimate wedding package we can organise dining, tours, activities and more.
This includes booking accommodation for you and your guests, and providing transport.
Kylie and Wesley
2020 – Classic Wedding
“The food was delectable and our guests wouldn’t stop raving about the menu! The staff were uber helpful”
You’re In Control
Getting the wedding you want couldn’t be easier – and we can help you every step of the way.
When you want to start considering the details and budget, we’ll send you a proposal which contains the relevant options for you to think about. The proposal has a built-in calculator enabling you to mix and match the various options, extras and more. The total re-calculates after every change, so you’re in control of the numbers!
Our team can see those changes simultaneously, making it easy to provide help via phone or chat. Once you’ve made your initial choices, we can also help you fine-tune things, whether that means adding some wow factor or getting the total within your spending range.