A Barbeque Delight
Nothing says “New Zealand wedding reception” like a barbeque meal. At Tui Hills this is our most-ordered menu, and for good reason.
Free Range Chef Stephen Weeks has put together a fantastic selection of meats and seafood for you to choose from – all local produce of the highest standard. Have a look at these mouth-watering options:
- Loin cutlets marinated with garlic and rosemary
- Loin cutlets with mint yoghurt and lemon marinate
- Smashed leg of lamb steaks, mustard lemon and oregano
Sea salt, cracked pepper, garlic and parsley
- Red wine and thyme
- Chocolate mousse beer
- Smoked paprika rub
- Sesame and soy
- Chermoula rubbed
- Thai marinated (lemon grass, coconut, ginger, chili, soy)
- Lemon Garlic and Oregano
- Honey and mustard
- Sticky lemon chicken, cooked with thyme, honey, lemon and soy
- Chicken Zorba, chicken marinated in lime, coriander, cumin and turmeric
Fish (other fish on request)
- Monk Fish
Vegetarian and Vegan (all dishes can be made Vegan)
- Mixed vegetable and haloumi kebabs with basil pesto
- Mixed vegetable kebabs with tofu with sweet chili and soy
- Kumara, Pumpkin & Mushroom Kebabs, roasted garlic & sundried tomato pesto
- Stuffed Moroccan Spiced Eggplant, chickpea, cumin, roasted tomato & coriander
- Spicy marinated barbecue tempeh
- Stuffed courgette
- Free Range Chefs ultimate vegan patties – (black bean, soy and beetroot)
- Grilled Eggplant Parmigianino with haloumi and tomato
- BBQ Stuffed peppers
Ask our wedding coordinators about all our menu options priced from $65-$129 per head.
There's always plenty happening at Tui Hills. Get the latest information on the place, its services and people here.
Search through all our posts to find out more about special offers, past weddings and events you might have missed.
We're constantly updating this section.
Find Out More
A Member of the Tui Hills Group
Weddings and Events
1012 Scenic Drive North