Big Fat Auckland Wedding
If you really want to go all out for your wedding, there’s a new option available – a two, three or even four-day wedding we call The Ultimate. It includes options for accommodation, pre and post-wedding dinners and brunches, activities for guests and more.
This is the perfect answer for couples who were planning a wedding overseas or just want to make their wedding a bigger celebration – much bigger! As Covid restrictions easy you can also make this a destination wedding for guests coming from Australia, the islands and beyond. Imagine how much more everyone will enjoy the special occasion and build a treasuretrove of memories.
All you have to do is pick one of our wedding plans – Classic, Classic Plus or Concierge – and work with your Tui Hills wedding coordinator to add on dining, tour and activity options.
To make The Ultimate a reality, Tui Hills has teamed with local hotels, tour and transport companies. The possibilities are endless, but here are a few ideas to get you thinking:
– Have us organise a dinner before and a brunch after the big day so friends and family can meet and cement new bonds.
– Send your guests from overseas, or close to home, on a day tour to Hobbiton, Rotorua or Waitomo. We organise the tickets, transport and more.
– Stay at one of the 4-star hotels we recommend, along with your guests. Cut down on transport time. Enjoy a spa.
– Have your guests picked up from the airport by luxury Mercedes van or mini-coach. They’ll love avoiding the cost and stress of shuttles and taxis.
– Do something a little more active, with go-karting or tree climbing.
To find out more details, click the button below or talk to your Tui Hills wedding coordinator.
Marry at Tui Hills and dance on the beach at Bethells
You and your guests stay in 4-star hotels
Go on day trips or experience fun activities
Relax and enjoy a spa before the big day