Debbie Bullen, from Eye4design, installs the changing area curtain in the Tui Suite.
Curtains For Tui Suite
Hanging curtains and other finishing touches are under way for the new Tui Suite, a luxury room for brides or grooms. It’s due to open in July, and boasts a number of features that you’ll love. Here are six of them.
1. Professional hair and make-up stations – There’ll be two stations of salon quality, with large mirrors and lights imported from Italy which are designed to reproduce daylight conditions. The lighting, in particular, will ensure that make-up looks exactly right when you walk out into the Kowhai Glade.
2. It’s attached to the venue – There’ll be no long walk from the other side of the property. The Nectar Room is a few metres away down a spacious corridor, and the Kowhai Glade is just a stone’s throw away.
3. Full bathroom – This includes a shower, just in case you’ve been running around attending to last-minute preparations. And because the bathroom is attached to the Nectar Room, there’s just a short walk to use it during the reception and after.
4. We’ve got music – A Bluetooth sound system will be available so you can begin the soundtrack to your big day.
5. Minibar – Just like the best hotels, the Tui Suite will have a full minibar, with champagne and other beverages. There’ll also be complimentary iced water and snacks.
6. Order a platter – If you’ve turned up early at Tui Hills – and why wouldn’t you with such a lovely place to get ready – you can take care of lunch with platters ordered from the kitchen.
Ask your wedding coordinator about hiring the Tui Suite either on its own or part of our Kokako package of hire items that also includes LOVE letters, photobooth and neon sign.
There's always plenty happening at Tui Hills. Get the latest information on the place, its services and people here.
Search through all our posts to find out more about special offers, past weddings and events you might have missed.
We're constantly updating this section.
A Member of the Tui Hills Group
Weddings and Events
1012 Scenic Drive North