Your Slice of Heaven
Nestled in the bush-covered Waitakeres, Tui Hills offers a unique native garden setting,
with Tuis and Kereru in the trees – all just 30 minutes from central Auckland.
Exchange your vows in the tranquil Kowhai
Glade or under cover in the Nikau Pavilion.
Capture lasting memories with photos, then dine
with your guests in our outdoor or indoor spaces.
Dance the night away with friends and family
– you can party all the way to midnight.
Kylie and Wesley
2020 – Classic Wedding
“The native trees and bush surrounding the venue is so, so beautiful and we loved the modern, lush design of the nectar room as well.
Couldn’t recommend more highly!”
You’re In control, Organising Your Day
- Your Classic wedding comprises food + 5-7 hr house drinks package, and includes exclusive use of the venue, all seating and dining furniture, air-conditioning, tableware, staff, set-up and pack-down
- The Vineyard Suite, flowers, styling, cake, hire items, DJ or band can be added
- Ceremony and reception for 8 hours, $5,000-$15,000 minimum spend depending on date
Want to be across every detail and organise your wedding entirely yourself, or with a planner? The Classic wedding is the option for you, including all the basics, with no surprises.
The Classic Plus
A Classic Wedding, Plus Venue Styling
- Our most popular package – save time, worry and money, and give your wedding a coherent overall style
- The styling package includes table & venue flowers, linen vases, signs, green wall, neon sign, arch & more
- Ceremony & reception for 8 hours, $5,000-$15,000 minimum spend + styling $2,000-$3000+
Working with our venue florist makes deciding on the floral styling for the day a breeze. There are a series of standard themes, including Boho Glam, Vintage-Rustic and Pop Art, or you can go for something totally different! The package also includes hire items such as a neon sign, vases, green wall & more.
The Dream Wedding We Help Organise
- Includes floral styling, food, drink, cake, plus celebrant and photographer chosen from our lists of trusted professionals
- Bouquets, hire items, DJ or band can be added
- Ceremony & reception for 8 hours, $5,000-$15,000 minimum spend + styling, planning & vendors $4,000+
There’s no time or expense spared on this wedding that will be the envy of your friends – not the least because almost all you have to do is choose your menu, hire items, vendors and flower styles, then relax. Countless couples have loved the concept, and the reality even more. We help you choose what you want, then our team makes it happen.
Making Your Day Special
Kiwi hospitality paired with style and professionalism will make a day to
remember. You’ll go home happy, knowing every detail was taken care of.
Use a mixture of indoor and outdoor spaces to create the perfect flow on your wedding day.
The venue capacity is 100 people (dining), 120 people (cocktail style).
The Kowhai Glade
Walk down the bridal path to this beautiful
setting for your outdoor ceremony.
The Nikau Pavilion
Perfect for outside dining, or the wedding
ceremony itself in rainy weather.
The Nectar Room
Native wood floors, hanging garden,
fireplace and air-conditioned dance floor.
The Tui Suite
Create the perfect day with this brand new bride’s or groom’s room which comes with two professional hair and make-up stations with natural salon lights specially imported from Italy. Make-up artists and hairstylists love this space and you will too as you relax with your attendants getting ready for the big day.
Attached to the main part of the venue, you’ll also love that it comes with a bathroom when it’s time for you to freshen up or touch up your make-up. The suite comes with a minibar and complimentary bottle of bubbles. It’s available from the morning of the wedding and holds up to six people. To work through all the options and pricing, talk to our team.
On August 19, 2013 the Marriage Amendment Act made it possible for New Zealanders to marry regardless of sexual orientation. It’s a date to be celebrated.
We look forward to seeing many same-sex couples marrying at Tui Hills in the coming years.
Photo: Tui Hills celebrant Jacqui Nairn with Beau and Anton. Photography by Chasewild.
Interested In Other Events?
Whilst we’re renowned for our weddings, we also hosts private events for businesses, schools, sports clubs, community groups and more through our sister business Simply Events.
That includes birthday parties, baby showers, dinners and luncheons, meetings, training sessions, team building, presentations, conferences and retreats. Catering, transport services and equipment hire are available in our packages.